Artiva Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Last Revised: March 14, 2019
Artiva Biotherapeutics, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
720 Rush Street, Suite 301
Houston, Texas 77002
3. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Types of Data We Collect. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data, including aggregated and de-identified data, that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
(a) Information You Provide to Us.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, potentially including your resume, in order to send you a reply or consider you for employment by the Company.
(b) Information Collected via Technology. As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our site.
We do not collect Personal Data automatically, but we may tie the information that we collect automatically to Personal Data about you that we collect from other sources or that you provide to us.
6. Use of Your Personal Data
(a) General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- identify you as a user in our system;
- provide improved administration of our Site;
- improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Site;
- send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Personal Data; and
(b) Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Site navigation. We reserve the right to use Anonymous Data for any purpose and to disclose Anonymous Data to third parties without restriction.
(c) Other Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Data, to fulfill the purpose for which your provide it; for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide it; or with your consent.